Have you ever been so mad at yourself that you cannot think anything straight and you just want to punch something a million times?
Most people cannot see me ever being this kind of person. And I hate it when I get that way. So when it happened today at track practice, where I could throw an eight pound shot through the air to relieve my anger, I was most definitely not happy. I haven't been mad in years! It was so weird and different! It's not me.
I am so grateful for the Lord that I can turn to him even in my anger. It is the number one calming factor in life. I'm so happy to say that though that wasn't very long ago, I am very happy now. Plus since I don't have cleaning checks today, I was actually allowed a small time to have a social life. So I finally got to go hang out with Chris and his apartment. That was a short visit, but fun.
You just have to look at life in a positive light to be happy. So go out there now and be happy! :D
I've been there....done that! Glad you were able to have a bit of a break!
ReplyDelete