Monday, December 27, 2010

Life's Seasons of Change

One cool spring day I decided.
I decided it's time to move on.
The very next day I met you.

One warm summer day I decided.
I decided to focus on a mission.
Two days later we hung out.

Things changed in my life.
Forever I have you to thank.

Thank you for opening my eyes.
For helping me to overcome so soon.
For helping me find the courage in myself.
For helping me want to be a better person.
For helping me want to serve the Lord every chance I get.
For helping me want to fulfill my dreams.
For helping me want to fulfill my life mission.
For helping me strengthen my testimony.

There is so much more I can thank you for.
For this list goes on and has no end.

This friendship is one of a kind.
The kind that never fails.

One breezy autumn day I decided.
I decided you're a best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment