Now Katie is coming to town! She's one of my old roommates. She's off track this semester and visiting for a week and a half or so. I'm so excited! Plus my birthday is this Saturday, so it's kind of like an early birthday present to me. =D
Besides, is it just me? I like to daydream a lot...and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! Ha ha. Mainly about my Prince Charming. I don't know who he is or where he is, but I know he is out there somewhere. Someday I'll meet him and when we get to know each other better, I'll know he is the one for me and I won't regret it ever. As scared as I am to get married, I know that when he comes around, everything will be okay. You can't deny what is predestined. I'm scared that I won't have enough dating experience, or something, but I know I'll be blessed if I follow through. So at times, I think, "Where are you Prince Charming? Please be looking for me. Save me when I need you."
Once this semester is over and I go home in 8 weeks for 4 months, I hope to have a great summer. I know things are changing and without being around all my best friends all the time anymore, it's a bit hard. I can't balance all those friendships at the moment. I believe that I will be able to once I get home again. Maybe it'll be my last summer home,
I don't know, but I will enjoy it and make the best of it. No matter what happens, I will always remember that I love life. And I thank Emily (and Katie) for that. They were just what I needed my first semester of college. Now it is time to move forward.
I can't believe my niece is almost 5! She's going to be starting Kindergarten in the fall! It's so crazy to think about it! I still remember when I found out about her and the day she was born. Even the fact that I was betting on her being born on June 26 and my brother, her dad, said there was no way she was going to come that early. Well, her mom went into labor on the 26th and she was born early on the 27th. I love her so much. She has changed my life and her brothers as well. Without them in my life, I wouldn't be the same today. I love me and I never want to go back. "How can you know your potential if you never raise the bar?" That's one of my favorite quotes. It means so much to me. It was technically from track and field's high jump that I used to do, but it applies to everything else as well. Do your best in life, for you will go far.
Well bloggers, I think it is time for me to end this one. I need to
do some writing and studying. Hopefully while I'm occupied doing that, Emily and Katie will get here, but who knows. I'll let them be until they are ready to come visit me. I'll be waiting, but I'll be having fun. Ta-ta for now bloggers.
With all my love,
Scenes in a Song
No comments:
Post a Comment