I am so glad my white glove cleaning is over though...just hopefully I passed. ;) This guy in my ward is so nice, he gave me a ride to Utah Friday. I was so happy to see my sister. However, the guy was sweet and caring enough to give me the biggest and warmest hug and then kissed the top of my head. It makes me happy to know he cares about me. :)
Oh...and scratch that getting over my crush part from my last post...it's confusing...lol
So Rachel and I flew home together yesterday, it was so exciting!!! It was the first time I was at the airport with a friend. I even saw three people I knew from school there at the same time at basically the same gate area too! It was insane! Anyway, we flew into the Oakland airport, and the runway, as everyone should know ahead of time, is right off the ocean water. It's scary sometimes even when you do know it. Out one window was land and the other-ocean! So Rachel's family picked us up and took us home. It's quite convenient since we live on the same street, why not fly at the same time and save gas? So that's the plan. We shall do it again in 12 days. And then it'll be Anna's wedding!!! Crazy!
I was super duper, uberly excited when I got to meet Brooklynn Friday night, who is so peaceful, and Emma Sunday night, who I think doesn't like me. We'll see, hopefully she'll grow to like me like her sister and brothers have. I love my nieces and nephews soooooo much!!! They are so adorable!!! I can't believe how much they have all grown and how great they are.

This week is Christmas! Next week is New Year. This is total family time. Sunday, I saw everyone in my immediate family. It made me so happy. I love my family! Well, I think I'll get back to my family now. :D Happy Holidays!!!
PS. Pictures that should have also made it into my previous post...
Go BYU Cougars!!!!!!!!! Check out these at these cool BYU ROTC push-ups!!!

The great people of Pioneer Song. :)

Oh, some good times!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment