Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Power of Blessings

I have been blessed with so much in my life. It is these blessings that help me through my hard times. When I think back on them and read specific blessings I have been given, I remind myself and realize some things that I had forgotten and could really use at the time. Sadly I have neglected some of these lately and if I hadn't, things wouldn't have been/be so hard. Yesterday, after talking to a certain someone, I was very happy and everyone I've mentioned it to thinks I'm crazy and weird. Then this morning, I woke up very sad. I didn't want to get out of bed anymore. That was when I remembered the things I had forgotten and read my blessing. I had wanted things so bad that I avoided listening to the Lord on some aspects. I regret that, but I don't regret my experience, because as always, it was learning experience. You grow on your experiences, whether they are good or bad. There are always things you can learn from them. And even more that you can learn from them when you consult the Lord and serve others.

I bear testimony to you that the Lord wants His children to be happy. He loves each and every one of us and wants the best for us. Because of Satan, we do not see ourselves as the Lord does all the time. We must always remember His love, compassion, strength, and help He will give us. When we put our trust in the Lord, and have faith in His plan, our lives are better. He blesses us all the time and helps us grow. He wants us to return to Him after our struggles in this life. He said this life was going to be a test, not that it was going to be an easy one. As you live your daily lives, have joy in the things you do and remember He is always there for you. I know He is there and answers each and every one of our prayers. It may not be when we want it, but when He knows, when He knows is best for us to hear it. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments: